ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

no to variable pricing

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: no to variable pricing
  • From: "Sam Range" <adminsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:52:53 -0400

The Internet is a wonderful tool for education, entertainment and commerce.
We must keep it as free and unfettered with bureaucratic influence and
sticker-pricing as is possible.

I personally run several small sites, all ad-free for the enjoyment of my
users.  This measure would force the best content providers on the internet,
individual volunteers, off the internet.

Therefore, I strongly oppose this measure.