ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Strongly Opposed to Variable Pricing

  • To: <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Strongly Opposed to Variable Pricing
  • From: "Dan Williams" <dwilliams14@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:23:32 -0500

If the cost of running ICANN is getting out of hand then shut down your
equipment and go home. That is
exactly what you will be forcing thousands of other online businesses to do.
Or did you forget that you are an
online business too?
Why in the world would you want to cause a rebellion that will most
assuredly involve the Federal Government?
Could you show me how you justified this indecent proposal other than by
copying the ?language of the 2005
.NET agreement and the proposed new .COM agreement??
If you approve this, I predict you will become the TITANIC of internet
businesses. Not only will you sink,
sadly, you will take many innocent victims with you.

Dan Williams