ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Re: [ga] Responses by .biz/info/org Registry Operators are Unacceptable

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Responses by .biz/info/org Registry Operators are Unacceptable
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:20:17 -0700

Chuck and all,

  Easy to answer.  From a REAL ICANN membership and donations.

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827