ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest for Ross Rader

  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest for Ross Rader
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:03:23 -0500

Maureen Cubberley wrote:

So, I propose that we formalize some version of "updates as appropriate" as part Council's approach to eliciting and maintaining current Statements of Interest.

I concur with this approach. This should be definitely be suggested when the matter comes before Council.

--

                       -rr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Contact Info: Ross Rader Director, Research & Innovation Tucows Inc. c. 416.828.8783

Get Started? http://start.tucows.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org