ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] First meeting of PDP Feb 06 Taskforce

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] First meeting of PDP Feb 06 Taskforce
  • From: "Jeffrey Eckhaus" <jeckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:55:21 -0500

All,

Below is my statement of interest. Sorry for the delay, thought I had completed
this task already.

I am the Director of Business & Corporate Development at Register.com an ICANN
accredited registrar.

I am not in possession of any registry proprietary or sensitive information,
nor have I ever been.

I am not an officer, director, consultant, or employee of any other member of
this constituency or any
other ICANN constituency.

Regards.

Jeff

Jeffrey Eckhaus
Director of Business & Corporate Development
Register.com
575 8th Avenue - 8th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Phone  +212.798.9113