ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[Fwd: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Updated list of task force members and statements of interest]

  • To: pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [Fwd: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Updated list of task force members and statements of interest]
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:44:30 +0200

Please see the messsage below.

Glen

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:10:56 -0800
From: Your Name <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Glen,

Am responding from webmail and may not have access to the list.

Please convey following:

I nominate Marilyn Cade to chair the task force.

I beleive her previous experience in task forces will be an
asset in helping the work move forward.

Thank you.

Tony Harris

[To: pdp-pcceg-feb06[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear All,

Please find attached a revised document that contains an updated proposed agenda, and an updated list of Taskforce Members and statements of interest

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Glen
--