ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] Regarding Brussels Committee meeting on new gTLDs PDP - new dates Thursday 11 May 06 to Saturday 13 May 06 - and information on travel support

  • To: <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Regarding Brussels Committee meeting on new gTLDs PDP - new dates Thursday 11 May 06 to Saturday 13 May 06 - and information on travel support
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:26:39 +1000

Hello All,

There will be a meeting of the Committee for new gTLDs held in Brussels from
Thursday 11 May to Saturday 13 may.  See below for details.

The topic being covered maybe of use for the PDPFeb06 task force.

The first day will review the current registry agreements.

Task force members are welcome to attend in-person as observers, or attend via
teleconference.

Please advise the GNSO Secretariat if you intend to attend either in-person or
remotely.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin