ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Preliminary Taskforce Report

  • To: <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Preliminary Taskforce Report
  • From: "Maureen Cubberley" <m.cubberley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 08:52:02 -0400

All,

Thanks Liz for the preliminary report.

During this morning's Council telecon, I said I would contact the PDP Feb 06 TF
and suggest a date and time for a Task Force teleconference to discuss the
proposed work schedule, which I circulated last Friday, and other, associated
issues in order to establish a firm plan for moving forward.

I have asked Glen to see if there is a time-slot available within the next 10
days for a teleconference. (It is apparently a busy time for teleconferences).
I will get back to you with proposed times/dates as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Maureen