ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Update

  • To: PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Update
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 05:10:35 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe we'd need the tentative time to be reminded as well? I know I
have appointments Sept 20.

Furthermore, it's not clear for me based on the tentaive agenda what
we need the quorum for... I may not be able to attend all the
GNSO-related teleconfs (Council, TFs, WGs, etc.) up to Sao Paulo due
to really heavy workload this semester. But I could manage to read
some materials (in the bus for example ;-)) and post my
comments/inputs to the list if relevant, and make efforts to attend
calls where vote is needed.
Thanks for your understanding.

Mawaki