ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Pricing Materials

  • To: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Pricing Materials
  • From: Daniel Halloran <daniel.halloran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:16:06 -0700

On 4  Oct 2006, at 13:56, Nevett, Jonathon wrote:

Dan:

Per your request on the GNSO PDP-Feb 06 Task Force call today, it would be helpful to the Task Force to have any information regarding registry pricing issues that may have been prepared by staff and/or by the .biz, .org, or .info registries. Per the Preliminary Report and the Secretary’s Notice from the 9/25 Board meeting, it appears that the registries may have responded to the Board’s request for more information (“various board members expressed concerns about whether the issues raised in the public comments had been appropriately responded to by the registries.”). Similarly, as you know, the Board requested that the registries respond in further detail on the pricing issues by 10 October 2006 (the “Board specifically expressed a desire to see communications from each of the registries responding to the public comments”).

Jon,

Thank you for your inquiry. I've checked into this, and we don't have any additional documents that are responsive to your request beyond what's already been posted, e.g. <http://www.icann.org/ announcements/announcement-1-11sep06.htm>. I understand that we have not yet received the formal responses of the registries to the public comments, but as you pointed out that response is expected shortly <http://www.icann.org/minutes/secretarys-notice-27sep06.htm>.

Best regards,
Dan