ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: Updated Expert Materials

• To: liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx, pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: Updated Expert Materials
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:21:06 -0400

<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE>
<P>liz, thanks for the site reminder, but I am reading the expert m aterials, and I am 
unable to find the additional materials related to spectrum allocations?&nbsp; Can you 
point me to where it is in these documents. sorry/I did read them through again to try to 
identify where they are cited.</P>
<P>I have a couple of additional quesions.&nbsp;Under policy for registry data there 
is a statemetn in 1. that I don't understnd. you make a statement taht the GNSO question refers 
to aeras outside the constraint of the policy making authority of the GNSO.. can you clarify 
what you mean by this? the question of whether there shoudl be a policy for uses of registry 
data may include a reference to the relevant privacy of such data but may not be limited to 
that, since not all data is personally identifable. </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">Also, the expert materials in 
traffic data are a little heavy on privacy and seem light on other expert information, such as traffic data. were you 
working still on something on that front?&nbsp; Or will we only have the additional information to be provided by 
the registry constituency as the examples? </FONT></P>
<P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: 
tahoma,sans-serif"></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">finally under 7. there is a 
sort of absolulte statment as though it is a fact. Can I ask what source this statement is drawn from? In any 
enviroment where there is data that is needed by a dependent entity, there can be rules regarding the sharing of said 
data. perhaps the additional iformation /examples expected from the registries can&nbsp; help on this topic 
further. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: 
tahoma,sans-serif"></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">now for my final question. in 
one of Group A's calls, we discussed that there were no expert materials provided for three of the ToR elements. As I 
recall, the materials that Dan Halloran is providing are critical and relevant to thse areas, as well as the three 
where there are expert materials provided.&nbsp; </FONT></P>
<P>I do agree that it would be good today to ask the TF members again if they 
identify any other sources of expert materials that are especially relevant. </P>
<P>regards, Marilyn Cade</P>
<P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">&nbsp;</P>
<P>
<HR color=#a0c6e5 SIZE=1>
</P></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #a0c6e5 2px solid; 
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV></DIV>From:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Liz Williams &lt;liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx&gt;</I><BR>To:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</I><BR>Subject:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>[pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: Updated Expert Materials</I><BR>Date:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:03:26 +0200</I><BR>&gt;Colleagues<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Please go to 
the following url -- http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/ -- <BR>&gt;to&nbsp;&nbsp;download the updated Expert Materials which have been prepared <BR>&gt;to&nbsp;&nbsp;further assist the Taskforce in its work.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;The document is too big to send through the email server<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Kind regards and any further additions, please let me 
know.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Liz<BR>&gt;.....................................................<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Liz Williams<BR>&gt;Senior Policy Counselor<BR>&gt;ICANN - Brussels<BR>&gt;+32 2 234 7874 tel<BR>&gt;+32 2 234 7848 fax<BR>&gt;+32 497 07 4243 
mob<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></div></html>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy