ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: draft agenda, RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] REMINDER: PDPFeb06 Task force meeting Thursday 9 November at 19:00 UTC

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: draft agenda, RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] REMINDER: PDPFeb06 Task force meeting Thursday 9 November at 19:00 UTC
  • From: "Cubberley, Maureen \(CHT\)" <MCubberley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:05:45 -0600

Dear Jeff,

Thanks for raising these points.  I recognize that we will be a group of
individuals on the call and that not everyone (if at all, anyone) will have the
mandate to represent his or her constituency.

As I noted in my e-mail to Marilyn, who raised a similar point, the purpose is
to begin to identify levels of support/non support for the policy
recommendations/straw proposals that have been developed by the Rapporteur
groups.

Best regards,
Maureen