ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Definition of Support

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, owner-pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxx, pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Definition of Support
  • From: marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 06:20:39 +0000

I suggest that we focus on the completion of the work, realizing we all have
existing constituency positions, that will need to be updated once we have
draft recommendations.

Then, it will be appropriate to ask each constituency to reaffirm constituency
positions. At present, the BC reps will be guided by existing constituency
positions and will note when they are speaking in the TF as an ind. Rep and
when there is Constituency position.
Regards,
Marilyn Cade