ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] Definition of Support

  • To: <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Definition of Support
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:43:10 +0100

Milton is right.
This is after all a working group.
The questions raised are wider than just this little group and better addressed
within the
context of the GNSO review.
Our existing PDP already describes an agreed process  - if changes are needed
lets discuss,
evaluate and implement holistically.
Philip

PS
You will all recall that other voices in Council spoke for delay following my
earlier
suggestion to start work immediately on revising the PDP , so I do share the
spirit of your
suggestion Jef - you just need to work on your colleagues a little harder.