ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] reminder

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] reminder
  • From: Alistair DIXON <Alistair.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:16:11 +1300

Hi

recommendations:

- the Business Constituency continues to support policy recommendation C, that
there should be a "reasonable expectation of renewalfor all registry
agreements".  We interpret this to mean a mandatory competitive rebid but where
a registry had fulfilled the terms of its contract with excellence this would
confer them an advantage in the assessment of bids.

- the only recommendation where we our position was pending was recommendation
0, in relation to ICANN fees, which we can confirm we support.

Regards,
Alistair Dixon