ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb06 16 Jan Conference Call: followup

  • To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb06 16 Jan Conference Call: followup
  • From: "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:18:50 -0600

At the conclusion of yesterday's call, I was under the impression that FEB06 will be discussed at the scheduled meeting in Los Angeles on Feb 22-25.
Is that correct?
thanx
David

At 03:27 AM 1/17/2007, Liz Williams wrote:
Colleagues

This note is designed to help those who weren't on the call last
night -- the NCUC, ISPs and IPCs.

Glen is sending out the confirmed schedule of remaining conference
calls today.  Those dates will also be listed on the GNSO master
calendar.

I'm of the view that the remainder of the work can be completed
through conference calls and email.  To that end, I propose that we:

1) complete the discussion on TOR5 by 6 Feb 2007.  That would enable
me to include an proposed policy recommendation in the draft Task
Force Report which I will release on 8 February.

2)  a final call on 15 February can confirm the contents of the
report which would be sent to the GNSO Council for their
consideration.  In the intervening days, I will shepherd the internal
sign off processes that need to take place.

Having completed steps 1 & 2 that should leave a very small amount of
work that would need to be done face to face.  We will deal with the
public posting of the report after the Council has received the
report and as we get closer to the Lisbon meeting.

I believe I now have all the post Sao Paulo responses about all the
other policy recommendations on the Terms of Reference and I will be
proceeding to write up the final report on that basis.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor