ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] Los Angeles Meetings: Remote Participation & Shinkuro

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Los Angeles Meetings: Remote Participation & Shinkuro
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:40:48 +0100

Colleagues

(I apologise for the duplication as there are some people in both groups Dec 05 and Feb 06 groups.)

We have quite a number of remote participants for our proposed meetings in Los Angeles.

We have used the Shinkuro file sharing technology on a number of occasions to facilitate screen views of documentation for drafting purposes.

The Shinkuro system also has a chat room facility which some have found useful.

If you wish to use Shinkuro, please download the software (www.shinkuro.com) onto the computer you will be using in Los Angeles. This is very important because the shinkuro authentication is device-specific.

Please send me your user name so that I can "invite" you to participate in the Los Angeles "room".

If you have already logged onto shinkuro, please accept my invitation to join the meeting.

Further logistical information and remote dial-in instructions will be sent shortly.

Updated documentation will be provided by email and will be placed into the shinkuro room.

Of course, any questions, just ask.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor