ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: Updated DRAFT Task Force Report

  • To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: Updated DRAFT Task Force Report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:00:08 -0500

Hi,

Thank you.  I forward to reading it.

a.

On 18 feb 2007, at 09.42, Liz Williams wrote:

Colleagues

Please find attached an updated version of the PDP Feb 06 Task Force Report. This report does not include the completed Term of Reference 5 as I have not yet received the materials on registry data from the RyC. The Report has been substantially modified and restructured. It sets out in proposed policy recommendations for each Term of Reference in a collated form.

You will note that the document is also in a new standardised format to which we will be transitioning this year. Your comments about the template would be gratefully received.

This document will be used for the working session in Los Angeles and I hope to have a completed draft to submit to the GNSO Council as quickly as possible after the LA meetings. The draft will be put into the Shinkuro room which has been set up for the meeting to enable remote participants to see the document and it will be posted on the GNSO "draft documents" part of the website.

Finally, I apologise for the delay -- a number of critical elements for the report were missing at the last moment.

Kind regards and see you in LA.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor