ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] A message I should have sent yesterday

  • To: PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] A message I should have sent yesterday
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 08:58:15 -0800

Hi,

Te meeting wrapped up all the issues yesterday (I think), so we have no meeting today.

I will send out some details on schedules and where we are in the process a little later today.

Apologies to any who readjusted their day to make this call.

And gratitude to all who participated and made sure that all the issues got covered in one day - much quicker then I had anticipated.

a.