ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Quick notes on current Draft final report

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Quick notes on current Draft final report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:45:35 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for your comment and I appreciate the need for you to state it.

Even though I am not a lawyer, I expect that it is those documents you mentioned and their interpretation by the legal system (however, someone might state that in proper legalese) that would provide the ultimate judgement of validity if someone where to take the question to that point. In place of that, we have only the decision and confirmation of the council, the behavior of the the TF members and any guidance given by the legal staff for making a determination. This was my reason for wanting the guidance of the council and the behavior of the TF members included in the description.

thanks again,

a.