ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-vertical-integration]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

ICM's application for the .XXX sTLD.

  • To: <pdp-vertical-integration@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICM's application for the .XXX sTLD.
  • From: "Tom/Sheila Kennedy" <tskennedy98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:32:30 -0400

I sincerely ask that you do not enter into contract with icm.  There is enough
of this material on the web without giving it a special status or area all its
own.  Pornographers will be given even more opportunities to flood our homes,
libraries, and society with pornography through the .xxx domain.  Their
interest is in monetary gain and not the protection of our children.  All xxx
material is harmful to all who partake of it.  Once again I ask that you do not
enter into contract with icm.

Sincerely
Sheila Kennecy

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>