ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-vertical-integration]

"I support option # 3"

  • To: pdp-vertical-integration@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: "I support option # 3"
  • From: bsanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:56:56 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a member of the adult entertainment industry. I support Option # 3 of
the March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN for public comment.

I do not support the creation of a .XXX sTLD and believe that the ICANN
Board was well within its rights to deny ICM's application in the 2007
Board meeting in Lisbon.

Regardless of the option chosen, I ask that ICANN continue to consider the
widespread opposition of the sponsored community in any further decisions
concerning a .XXX sTLD.

-------------------
Bill Sanderson
AB SOFTWARE LLC