ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

[no subject]

  • To: <pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Roelof Meijer" <Roelof.Meijer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 22:20:20 +0200

Dear Peter,

With great sadness I learned of the death of your wife, brother and
father. Such a horrible happening is beyond any comprehension. I wish
you all the strength you will need to cope with your terrible loss. May
the remembrance of happiness shared with them help you to pull through
the very difficult times that undoubtedly lie ahead. My thoughts are
with you and your family.

Roelof Meijer

CEO SIDN / .nl

roelof.meijer@xxxxxxx