ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

With Love and Prayers from Tuiomanufili Family

  • To: <pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: With Love and Prayers from Tuiomanufili Family
  • From: "Cecilia Tuiomanufili" <Cecilia.Tuiomanufili@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:48:42 +1200

Dear Peter and family,

We are so grieved to hear of your tragic loss.  I was terribly shaken to
hear that it was Liz and your dad and brother in the accident.  I was
minutes away from the accident when it happened, so was shocked to hear
the news!
Words simply cannot express the grief and loss that you must be
experiencing.

Our son Jesse rows with Henry and he too is shaken to hear of this
terrible tradgedy.  Liz was an amazing woman.  We will sadly miss her
presence.  The entire rowing community shall miss her dearly.  Jesse
sends his best to Henry.  On behalf of Jesse and our family, we want to
convey our love and our prayers to you all and pray that God's strength,
comfort and love will help you get through this terribly tragic and
difficult time.

Arohanui

Ben & Cecilia Tuiomanufili
19 Karori Road
Wellington

Cecilia Tuiomanufili
Executive Assistant to the Pro Vice Chancellor Maori
Victoria University of Wellington
Level 2, Robert Stout Building, Rm 201
P O Box 600
WELLINGTON