ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

Condolences from Terry Cole

  • To: pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Condolences from Terry Cole
  • From: "Terry Cole" <tcole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 22:39:45 +1200 (NZST)

Dear Peter,
    A few moments ago I read the news that you had lost four family
members including your wife, father, and brother, in a car accident in
Wellington.

    It has been many years since I last saw your family, at a time when we
(and your sister Elizabeth) were still students at Onslow together
(and Cynthia was the careers advisor). Still the news struck with a
terrific thump.    Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Regards, TC

--
Terry Cole    System Administrator, OU Physics
tcole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   tel: 64 3 4797801