ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

With Heartfelt Sympathies

  • To: <pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: With Heartfelt Sympathies
  • From: "Cheryl Langdon-Orr" <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:35:13 +1000

Dear Peter, Cynthia and Families,

It may be some small help to know, that so many of us who have met you
through ccTLD and ICANN activities, have you all in our thoughts, at this
time of terrible sadness and tragedy...

The loss of a loved one in such violent and unnecessary circumstances is
truly a horror, but to have so many of your family, and a friend, taken in
this way, goes beyond senseless tragedy and into the realms of personal
disaster...

May the strength and support that you receive from your surviving family and
close friends, at this stage, go some way to helping you through the bitter
and beautiful process of grieving... Take your time, and remember each of
you has individual needs and requirements, as you navigate your way,
collectively and individually, through the next few weeks and months...

You, and yours, remain in our hearts with sympathy, and in our minds with
ongoing empathy, and support...

With my kindest regards,

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(auDA Board - we met earlier this year at ICANN in NZ)