ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

My Deepest Condolence

  • To: <pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: My Deepest Condolence
  • From: "Dr. Nikhil Agarwal" <nagarwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 23:09:47 +0530

Dear Peter,

I am so sorry to hear the tragedy you have. I have lost my father 10 years
ago in similar circumstances. I will pray to God to give you strength.
Although we have not met, still I can understand the agony and pain of
loosing somebody who is like part of your own body. I am not able to put in
writing what I am feeling now. Our love and support will be always with you.

Please accept my condolence  and let me know, if I can do something for you.

Yours

Nikhil with wife, Ruchi and son, Krishiv

Dr. Nikhil Agarwal
A/Professor SPJIMR, www.spjimr.org
Chief Editor - JIBC [http://www.arraydev.com/commerce/jibc/]
Adviser UN GAID www.un-gaid.org