ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pir-dnssec-proposal]

Investment

  • To: douglasdangogo11 <douglasdangogo11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Investment
  • From: Douglas Micheal <douglasmicheal11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 17:04:38 +0100

*Attention Please !This is a management placement on behalf of an
investor.The investor is interested in a joint partnership venture with you
oryour company for an investment plan.If you are vast in business and would
be capable to handle a capitalproject, please present your details along
with your business plan toenable us review and set up a live meeting with
you and our brokers.Upon the receipt of your information, we shall present
the agreementcovering this transaction for your perusal and signature.I
await your co-operation.Regards,Micheal Douglas*