ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[psc]

Comments from the ISPCP

  • To: psc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments from the ISPCP
  • From: Mark McFadden <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:43:23 -0500

The ISP community within the generic Names Supporting Organization has thought carefully about the strategic direction of ICANN -- especially in the context of the ongoing review of the transition being done by the US Department of Commerce.

Our constituency thought that our response to the NTIA MoU Inquiry might be useful input to the President's Committee.

On behalf of the ISPCP, I attach those comments and look forward to seeing the work of that committee help inform the bottom-up, stakeholder driven strategic planning work of ICANN.

With warm regards,

Mark McFadden
ISPCP Secretariat

--

Mark McFadden
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I used to desire many, many things, but now I have just one desire, and that's to get rid of all my other desires."
~ John Cleese