ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[raa-consultation]

Statement on Revisions to the Registration Contracts and Procedures

  • To: <raa-consultation@xxxxxxxxx>, <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Statement on Revisions to the Registration Contracts and Procedures
  • From: "José Ovidio Salgueiro A." <jsalgueiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:01:14 -0400

Gentelmen:

In my capacity of Vice-Chair of ALAC acting due to the temporary incapacity
of the Chair for personal reasons I hereby submit a set of proposals and
recommendations for the ongoing process of revision of the Registrar
Accreditation Agreement. This document was prepared by the At-Large RAA
working group, on behalf of the ALAC.

José Ovidio Salgueiro A.

Vice Chair of ALAC