ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registry-services-report]

Message from VAMPYRE.com owner Rob Saft

  • To: INFO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, INFO@xxxxxxxx, DISPUTES@xxxxxxxxx, DISPUTES@xxxxxxxx, LEGAL@xxxxxxxx, TRANSFERS@xxxxxxxx, CC:press@xxxxxxxxx, king@xxxxxxxxx, transfers@xxxxxxxxx, registry-services-report@xxxxxxxxx, Luxembourg@xxxxxxxxx, jse@xxxxxxxxxxxx, jane.mutimear@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ktsuru@xxxxxxxxxxx, philip.sheppard@xxxxxx, marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx, grant.forsyth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pollyealaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, michael@xxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Message from VAMPYRE.com owner Rob Saft
  • From: MrVampes@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:08:15 EDT

--- Begin Message ---
  • To: MrVampes@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TO ALL VAMPIRE / VAMPYRE DOMAIN OWNERS
  • From: "Robert N. Saft" <rnsaft@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:09:57 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the notice. Frankly, I'm not a bit
surprised by this move. Machat has tried for
years to "buy" vampyre.com - he's offered
cases of the ever mediocre VampireWine and
I think as much as US$500. I've always made
it clear that I would never sell vampyre.com

I've not received anything from him, but I
agree that if he's taking this approach that
he needs to be stopped.

Regards,

/robert/

By The Way, I quite liked you sites - well done!

(mailto:king@xxxxxxxxx,transfers@xxxxxxxxx,registry-services-report@xxxxxxxxx)

,jane.mutimear@xxxxxxxxxxxx,ktsuru@xxxxxxxxxxx,philip.sheppard@xxxxxx,marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx,gra

nt.forsyth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_INFO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,INFO@xxxxxxxx,DISPUTES@xxxxxxxxx,DISPUTES@xxxxxxxx,LEGAL@E