ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registry-services-report]

Info from www.VAMPES.COM

  • To: jse@xxxxxxxxxxxx, jane.mutimear@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ktsuru@xxxxxxxxxxx, philip.sheppard@xxxxxx, marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx, grant.forsyth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, INFO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, INFO@xxxxxxxx, DISPUTES@xxxxxxxxx, DISPUTES@xxxxxxxx, LEGAL@xxxxxxxx, TRANSFERS@xxxxxxxx, press@xxxxxxxxx, king@xxxxxxxxx, transfers@xxxxxxxxx, registry-services-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Info from www.VAMPES.COM
  • From: MrVampes@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:00:31 EDT

HOW & WHY THE COUNSEL OF 12 WAS  FORMED.

This was sent to ALL VAMP, VAMPYRE AND VAMPIRE  domain owners

Role, Moniker Privacy Services of  VAMPIRE.net

Motohisa Ohno  of VAMPIRE.org -  Japan & VAMPYRE.jp

Stefan Ehrlich of VAMPIRE.de  Germany

VAMP.RU  - russia -

Hasbro, Inc. of  VAMPIRE.biz

Paul Bimrose & Nigel Burkinshaw of  VAMPIRE.co.uk - England

 Owners of   VAMPIRE.fr  - France

PriorWeb BVBA of VAMPIRE.be  Belgium

Robert N. Saft of Synectics Systems Design Group -  VAMPYRE.com

Chris Whitten of BuyDomains Holdings,  Inc. - VAMPYRE.net

SCL Productions Inc of  VAMPYRE.org

Martin Cheleski of VAMPYRE.de - Germany

Alex Kells of  VAMPYRE.co.uk

VAMPIRE.SE  - SWEDEN

Kells Internetworking of  VAMPYRE.org.uk

And owner of MACHAT.com - Eye laser treatment  company

URGENT - NOTE TO ALL POTENT VAMPIRE & VAMPYRE DOMAIN  NAMES.

Dear Brethren,

It is with heavy heart that I report Mr Michael  Machat of Vampire.com has
finally lost the plot and is  attempting to do an Adolph hitler. He is
basically
abusing his power s an  intellectual property lawyer in order to try and
acquire all  VAMP, Vampire & Vampyre domain names.

Today we at the Vampes.com corporation  received a complaint due to the
similarity of our domain VAMPES to VAMPIRE and  we believe he will soon be
attempting to do this with  YOUR domains too. If anyone here has received any
such
ridiculous legal corresspondence from this meglomaniac, please foward the
VAMPES.com corporation through any of our companies. Have your  legal people
contact us if you wish too so we can forward all of this  correspondence.
To give you some idea of this persons casual  relationship with reality,  he
also wants our domain  VampireDrinks.com because they own  VampireWine.com and
despite us having a vodka range out  before them , he also wants our
VampireVodka.com &  VampyreVodka.com domains aswell.  We also imagine he will
try and
go fter VampireWines.com of Australia.

Needless to say we should all unite under some umbrella  to stop people like
this from these nazi tactics in the future. Please dont  wait until this
person comes after you when you are alone. He is attempting to  use his
influences
an contacts as a panelist and intellectual property lawyer  for gain by
eliminating his personal comptitors for his  Vampire.com site.

Yours Sincerely

Mr Vaden Vampes ~ The Companies of _www.Vampes.com_ (http://www.vampes.com/)