ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registryservice]

Afilias Abusive Use Policy Comments

  • To: registryservice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Afilias Abusive Use Policy Comments
  • From: Doug Friend <doug@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 14:16:46 -0500

Hi,

I am writing to you to express my opposition to the proposed Abusive Use Policy proposed by Afilias. The changes proposed by Afilias would give them the power to delete a domain name without due process. We believe these proposed changes would be too open to abuse, and sets a dangerous precedent other registries could potentially follow.

Register4Less.com is a reseller for Tucows, and has 57,868 domain names under management.

Thanks,

Doug.

--
doug@xxxxxxx