ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registryservice]

Arabic country name registration

  • To: "registryservice@xxxxxxxxx" <registryservice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Arabic country name registration
  • From: Mohamed Abdulkader Al-Ghaily <m.abdulkader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 04:37:05 +0000

Dear sir/madam,

First let me introduce myself to you, I’m the Chief Commercial Officer of
TeleYemen, my  name already registered with you as the administrative contact
for .ye,  As per our  CEO instructions Dr. Ali Nagi Nosary and our government
intention we require to register our country name in Arabic.
(.يمن).

I will highly appreciate if you can provide me with required procedure, charges
and any other requirements necessary to register .يمن

Bellow, for your convenience, the link  and information of our  .ye domains
registration details.

Awaiting your prompt reply

Best regards

Mohammed .Abdulkader
Chief Commercial Officer
Office  : +967 1 7523232
Mobile : +967 777009416
Fax      : +967 1 481532
E-mail  :  m.abdulkader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:m.abdulkader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[logo]

Quote:

http://www.iana.org/whois?q=.ye

Top of Form
Bottom of Form
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

domain:       YE

organisation: TeleYemen
address:      P.O.Box 168
address:      26th September Street
address:      Sana'a
address:      Yemen

contact:      administrative
name:         M. Abdulkader, Manager Enhanced Services (Now; CCO )
organisation: TeleYemen
address:      P.O.Box 168
address:      26th September Street
address:      Sana'a
address:      Yemen
phone:        +967 777009416
fax-no:       +967 1 7523222
e-mail:       ghaily@xxxxxxxx<mailto:ghaily@xxxxxxxx>  (now;
m.abdulkader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

contact:      technical
name:         Ahmed Al-Qaifi, IT & Data Network Mgr. (now; IT consultant)
organisation: TeleYemen
address:      P.O.Box 168
address:      26th September Street
address:      Sana'a
address:      Yemen
phone:        +967 777290146
fax-no:       +967 1 7521406
e-mail:       a.alqaifi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nserver:      NS1.YEMEN.NET.YE 65.162.184.33
nserver:      NS2.YEMEN.NET.YE 65.162.184.34
nserver:      SAH1.YE 195.94.0.34
nserver:      SAH2.YE 195.94.0.35

status:       ACTIVE

created:      1996-08-19