ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registryservice]

Further IDN Tables for New Registry

  • To: registryservice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Further IDN Tables for New Registry
  • From: Andrew P Merriam <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:39:53 -0800

Good Day,

We, Top Level Design LLC, recently executed 2 RAs with ICANN for new TLDs
(.wiki and .ink).

We would like to expand the list of IDNs offered for our registry beyond
the two tables identified during the original application process.

Please advise on the steps needed to officially commence this process.

Thank you so much,

Andrew Merriam

--
Andrew Merriam