ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registryservice]

Help!

  • To: <registryservice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Help!
  • From: "Tom Lentsch" <tlentsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:29:25 -0400

I'm a stay at home dad feeling powerless.

I've initiated two separate Internic.net complaints over 60 days ago and no
one has responded.  I cannot get In2net.com otherwise known as Doteasy.com
to transfer my two domains, they keep giving me the runaround telling me to
email and fax them forms with my username and password to both domains and
credit card information that was used to pay for the domain.  This has gone
on for about 3 months. Domains are expectyourbest.com and kierralentsch.com

They purposefully gave me the runaround over 60 days ago so I would have to
renew my domain, then after I renewed it over 60 days ago they said now that
I've renewed it I cannot transfer it for 60 days, so I waited 60 days and
now they keep asking for private information which I have sent reluctantly
to billing@xxxxxxxxxxx and faxed to 1 604-608-6832 where they asked to and
they say they haven't received this and that and that even though I emailed
it from two email addresses one is the one in my whois info
itsall4tennis@xxxxxxxxx they keep stalling not unlocking my domain and not
sending the epp code so I can give that to Namecheap.com

I am so overwhelmed that no one can or will help me, I've tried almost
everything, you are my only hope of this getting to someone that can make
them do what they are supposed to do.

I will also try and contact my congressman and see if there is someone in
the U.S that can make a Canadian company follow the rules.  I will send this
email from my other email address as well   Thank you for listening and I
hope you can forward this to someone that will take action.

Warm regards,

Thomas Lentsch

16220 Bridgewalk Dr

Lithia FL 33547