ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

Re: [ga] A Question regarding: revised-biz-info-org-agreements/ICANN

  • To: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] A Question regarding: revised-biz-info-org-agreements/ICANN
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:16:35 -0800

Ted and all,

  Indeed.  If the ICANN BoD approves these contract changes/extortions,
they cannot claim that they were based on any kind of consensus of
those these contract changes/extortions effect, namely the stakeholders/

domain name holders.

  I believe as Karl had several times discussed before, these contract
changes/extortions may constitute restraint of trade considerations.
Perhaps a complaint filed with the DOJ in this regard would be in
order asking for a DOJ review of these contract changes/extortions?

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827