ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

No renewal clause, No price increase, No ..

  • To: revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No renewal clause, No price increase, No ..
  • From: brinkle@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:56:15 -0800

I guess you guys need some glasses. I'm going to put this in very big letters to
make sure you can see it.

NO PRESUMPTIVE RENEWAL CLAUSE.
NO PRICE INCREASE.
NO SELLING OF TRAFFIC DATA.
NO MONOPOLY OVER THE EXPIRED DOMAIN MARKET.

You will damage your reputation if you sign this deal. The last of which will
put me out of business so once again you can quote me when I say. "If you do
sign this deal I will spend my very last dime on an additional lawsuit."

Sincerely,

John Jeffers