ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

We can't wait for you to sign

  • To: revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: We can't wait for you to sign
  • From: Rogue Registry <rogueregistry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:25:31 -0800 (PST)

We've spent millions of dollars on multiple registrar accreditations  under
multiple company entities, renewing tens of thousands of domains  and left them
in the previous customers name while we earn from the  parking revenue in
anticipation of this deal. We can't wait for it to  be approved so we can
release all of those into the proposed CLS  auctions and use our other
registrar accreditations to drive up the  bids on the unsuspecting general
public. We have tens of thousands of  domains we've been sitting on since the
beginning of time that we would  like to unload during this drop and bidup
process aswell.

  Our desire is to cash out and invest our profits in VRSN because we  predict
their stock will skyrocket as a result. We would be really  disappointed if you
did anything other than sign. We honestly don't  care if you increase the
prices either the profit margins due to the  increased competition is really
putting a hurting on our profit  margins. We more or less just give away names
now so we can charge  people fees to do things such as a transfer or we just
don't do  anything at all. Eventually after we don't reply to their  emails
they get fed up and let their name expire so we can keep it.

  Please sign soon,

  Rogue Registry

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.