ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

Rejection of Price Increase

  • To: revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Rejection of Price Increase
  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:29:59 -0800

To Whom it May Concern:
I am a small business owner (an artist) with very limited means.  I rely
heavily on my Web site for maintaining and increasing my business.  If you are
not adding features to the domain name registration product, you have no cause
to increase existing rates.  Additionally, many people have registered and paid
years in advance (mine is reserved for 7 years).  It is not legal to charge for
a service, then come back after the agreement is executed and require
additional fees.  Where is the justification for these additional charges?
What will the money be used for (in writing)?

Please feel free to contact me using the information below for additional
comments/questions.

Sincerely,
Anne Foulke
Clay Decor, LLC