ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

I do not agree

  • To: revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I do not agree
  • From: Hebergement Site Web <france@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:21:41 +0100

Hello,

I do not agree with this revised settlement.

You are the ICANN and represent all the internet community.
You do not have to deal with any registry (verisign) as they want, but only as the community wish.
I cannot axplain all what I think because of my bad english, but I desagree on the following:

1. the right for Verisign to increase prices prices by seven percent annually
in four of the next six years.
2. proposed revisions would modify the renewal clauses so that the contract is essentially non-
cancellable and ICANN's right to rebid the contract is taken away

We, internet community, disagree with this revised settlement

RGDS
D.Laine