When did Network Solutions become pro-consumer?
- To: revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: When did Network Solutions become pro-consumer?
- From: Robert Cobb <robertjcobb@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:52:59 -0800 (PST)
Mr. Mitchell's post is laughable.
- Network Solutions is the company that "slammed" customers of other
registrars - sending them fake bills to trick them into renewing their expiring
domain names with NSI. That was pro-consumer?
- Network Solutions has the worst customer service in the world. Try
transferring a domain name to another registrar and see what happens. That is
- Network Solutions is the company that fought tough and nail against
registrar competition. That was pro-consumer?
- Network Solutions has the highest prices in the market. That is
- Network Solutions, to an earlier post, didn't reduce its .net prices even
though those costs when down last year. That was pro-consumer?
There are lots of consumer issues here to discuss, but Network Solutions
shouldn't be saying a peep. Network Solutions has no credibility.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around