ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

support the settlement

  • To: <revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: support the settlement
  • From: <acarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:47:04 -0500

 Dear ICANN Board,

I don't understand the hesitancy, when we need to demonstrate the world that
this can be managed by the internet community rather than governments. A more
dependable web is important to all of us, and should be the first concern. I
support the revised settlement and support all web based business and commerce
around the world. Apart of that is providing a stable infrastructure and adding
functionality, which means increased costs are in our future to stay. Please
approve this.

Andre Carter

CEO, Irimi Corp.

Washington, DC