ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

Lobbyists on this forum

  • To: revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Lobbyists on this forum
  • From: PMBUILDER@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:29:04 EST

Ah you caught us! We DO know each other. We are not lobbyists,  thank god,
but husband and wife. We started to follow this somewhat esoteric  debate after
reading with some concern about the possible UN takeover of the  internet. We
don't see the UN doing anything with much efficiency so management  of the net
seems like a REALLY bad idea.

So I was lazy and asked my wife to compose a posting for me and  then I
grabbed the wrong one. I must say that looking over your several posts,  I'm
confused by your remark, however. You took the time to respond to each and
every
comment because you're what? A chef? You clearly have a commercial  interest in
the outcome and you appear to be a...I don't know, what's the term?  Lobbyist?

PAUL  MACRIDES