ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[rproproposal]

In support of .PRO changes - Dr. Young

  • To: <rproproposal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: In support of .PRO changes - Dr. Young
  • From: "Wes Young" <westcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 06:48:22 -1000

Greetings,

As a Professional (medical doctor), I strongly support your proposal to open
.pro to a wider audience and groups of professionals.

.PRO is a fine concept and both current and future .pro domain name holders
will benefit from a wider audience and client base.

Please contact me if I may be of further support.

Respectfully,

Wes Young, MD FAAEM DABFEi DABFM
westcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
wes@xxxxxxx