Comments and feedback
- To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Comments and feedback
- From: "Knepshield, Kharisma" <kknepshi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:09:38 -0500
* The proposed .com renewal contract should be reworked to reflect the
Internet community's concerns.
* The gTLD namespaces are a public trust; no registry operator, including
VeriSign, should be given indefinite control over them, especially one as
important as .com.
* VeriSign's unilateral price increases that are not cost-based and not
subject to approval should not be allowed.
* All ICANN fees should continue to be approved by the Internet
* Internet users should not have to pay an unreasonable "ICANN Tax" or
pay more for domain names just to increase VeriSign's profits.
Concerned Internet Employee