ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

it is not fair

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: it is not fair
  • From: rahul malhotra <rahul_345@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 05:52:08 -0800 (PST)

I would like to stress that allowing such raises to
prices and control of
the .com would not only be immoral but damaging to the
whole industry. As
many others are compelled to do so, I am personally
writing this to
protest such a ruling. If this ruling is in favor of
Verisign then many
smaller domain name sellers and host would most likely
just end up no
longer offering such services to clients and
concentrate on more
profitable and less corrupted solutions in which such
overbearing tones of
control by the few are not present.

Although just the voice of one, I hope that the many
writing against this
cause will help to create a reasonable and justifiable
front to end such
monopolies.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com