ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Proposed Verisign Agreement

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Proposed Verisign Agreement
  • From: "Kashi" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:15:49 +0530

To Whom It May Concern,

I strongly request you rethink the proposed agreement between ICANN and
Verisign.  It does not have the best intrest of your customers in mind, but
provides Verisign the opportunity for a complete monopoly over dot.coms.  We
are very conscious of the expenses involved in our web activities and an
increase like this would greatly harm our business.  To date we have been
quite happy with the service you have been providing, so we feel it is our
responsibility to inform you of our discontent with this proposed
settlement.

Regards,

Anoop Skaria

Kashi Art Gallery