ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

this settlement will be painfull for poor people

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: this settlement will be painfull for poor people
  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 00:30:43 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sir,

we, at deep technologies, reselling domain since 2001, and we face
dificulty to collect domain renewal $ 9 + $ 6 server space renewal per
year from our customer, because of 30% are self employer and after that
they have web. so suppose domain price increase then they have to stop the
web.

and .com is founder domain name so majority having this domain and they
invest some amount behind to develop and market the web.

now they forcefully stop this activity due to increase the rate. definetly
it is helpless sorrow.

May God give wisdom to all.

Regards

DEEP TECHNOLOGIES
# 218,Poddar Arcade, Nr. Railway Station,
Khandbazar, SURAT-395006 GUJARAT. INDIA.

Ph. +91-93277 29929
    +91-261-2545566

http://www.deepIT.com
Email:info@xxxxxxxxxx