ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Re: ICANN, Verisign Reach Proposed Settlement

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: ICANN, Verisign Reach Proposed Settlement
  • From: "Conor O'Callaghan" <cmocallaghan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:28:22 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Sir/Madam,

In relation to this proposed settlement and the annual uncapped increase of up
to 7% per year would have a dramatic effect on both my non profit community
website and also a small business site for a friend which I develop. While
these increments are not that large on a yearly basis, the increase is enough
to make the development of non profit websites such as mine shut down. I hope
the comments from the internet community can help change the mind of those
responsible for this agreement.

Yours Sincerely,

Conor O'Callaghan

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos